Terms & Conditions
- Credit card, Eftpos, Cash available at the Glenfield shop.
- Bank deposit
Yes, you are welcome to lay-by.
A 30% non refundable deposit of the total price is required.
Customers must pay in full within 8 weeks from the purchase date.
If you simply change your mind or give up the order, the 30% deposit is not refundable.
Return or Refund Policy
We aim for 100% customer's satisfaction. In the unlikely event that an item arrives faulty we will replace or exchange if your :
- Item is damaged or Item is defective
- You notify us within 7 days
- If your item is unable to be replaced we will offer you a refund.
We will do our best to resolve any problems as quickly as possible.
We will not refund if :
- You simply 'change your mind'.
- Item was 'not what you expected it to be' or 'not what you imagined it to be'.
Please ask all questions before purchase.
We are a registered Limited company.
So, as Tax Invoices for GST and Income tax are available on request for all purchases.
Privacy is very important to us. We will never pass your personal information on to any unrelated third party under any circumstances.