Terms & Conditions
- Credit cards, Eftpos, and Cash payments are available at the Glenfield shop.
- Bank deposit
Yes, you are welcome to lay-by.
A 30% non-refundable deposit of the total price is required.
Customers must pay in full within eight weeks from the purchase date.
If you change your mind or cancel the order, the 30% deposit is not refundable.
Return or Refund Policy
We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. In the unlikely event that an item arrives faulty, we will replace or exchange it if:
- The item is damaged or defective
- You notify us within seven days
- If your item cannot be replaced, we will refund you
We will do our best to resolve any problems as quickly as possible.
We will not refund if :
- You 'change your mind.'
- The item was 'not what you expected it to be' or 'not what you imagined it to be.'
Please ask all questions before purchasing.
We are a registered Limited company.
Tax Invoices for GST and Income Tax are available on request for all purchases.
Privacy is very important to us. We will never pass your personal information on to any unrelated third party under any circumstances.